Wednesday, April 14, 2010

True confessions . . .

Real world business owner sound bites . . . Can you identify with any of them?

[  ]  I'm frustrated with my sales people's attitudes.
[  ]  It seems like I just keep working longer hours.
[  ]  "Aruba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cozumel . . ." I wish I could get away.
[  ]  Customers are taking longer and longer to pay. Don't they know I have bills to pay, too?
[  ]  Life used to be so carefree. What happened?
[  ]  I'm really blessed. I just don't know what to do now.
[  ]  Business seems to have plateaued and I'm not sure what to do.
[  ]  My favorite day of the work week is Friday. My least favorite day is Monday.
[  ]  I like my job. I just can't say that I'm excited about it.
[  ]  Why do consultants always think there's something to be fixed? Maybe I'm o.k. with the way things are.
[  ]  My anxiety always increases at the end of the month.
[  ]  If I just hang on a little longer the economy will turn around and I'll be o.k.
[  ]  I just spent thousands of dollars on an "expert's advice." Look what I have to show for it!
[  ]  Vision? Who has time for vision?
[  ]  "Show me the money!"
[  ]  I've thought about selling everything and running away to sell t-shirts on the beach.
[  ]  Business is great. We're growing so fast I can't keep up. (But it does make me a little nervous.)
[  ]  I don't have anyone to talk to about these things.
[  ]  I feel like I am always having to mop up other people's messes.
[  ]  Work ethic? Why can't people come to work and do their job without me having to hold their hand?
[  ]  Why should I trust anyone?
[  ]  I have lots of good achievements I'd like to talk about.
[  ]  I've got everything I need. In fact, I'd rather be at the office making money than at home.
[  ]  I've got all the motivational-sales-management books and CDs. They all say the same things. Just between you and me, I think I'm still missing something.
[  ]  My friends tell me I need to relax.
[  ]  I've seriously thought about doing something different. I just don't know what.
[  ]  You wouldn't believe how much money I've lost over the past two years. It's really caused me to ask myself some serious questions about the future.

Perhaps you would like to take advantage of one hour of encouragement. Through then end of May 2010 I am offering a no-cost no-obligation hour of listening and encouragement. No strings attached.

Call 763-205-1527 and let me put some wind in your sails.
A.Furst@theGrowthCoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment