Friday, February 5, 2010

Which is Better, 1 or 2?



If it wasn't for somebody insisting that I go I never would have gone to the eye doctor the first time. But my grades were suffering and the people around me noticed that I could not see certain things.

It all starts with the eye chart on the wall. Read the first line and go as far as you can. When I struggled through a line I thought to myself, "Who could read something that small anyhow?"

Then came the exam chair. The doctor started flipping different lenses with my forehead pressed up against the metal and my chin resting on the pad. "Which is better, A or B? Better or Worse? 1 or 2? This or that?" Lenses were flipping so fast and the chart was twisting and getting sharper until finally he asked if I would read the small line.

Well, surprise me! I really didn't think anyone could see that.

See for yourself! A.Furst@theGrowthCoach.com


No comments:

Post a Comment